|5th Jun 2012✧17:001 note
as you are likely aware, tomorrow is december first.
you might remember how i have moved around quite a bit this year, so it may not come as a surprise to you that tomorrow, i move again. you’re curious how many places i’ve lived this year? oh good because i made this list just for you:
- started off the year with H (the husband) in delaney park.
- stayed with my dear friends heath & michael for about a month starting at the end of january.
- took over my friend’s lease in thornton park from march to july.
- paid double rent for the month of july to move in with some friends off mills & 50. i lived there for approximately six weeks.
- stayed with H for two weeks in college park.
- got an apartment with H in altamonte springs in september.
- and now here i am, moving again tomorrow to probably the best apartment situation i have ever had.
this is going to be good for real y’all. so. seven times later i am sick of moving. this apartment will be my 10th living situation in orlando since i moved here in 2008. 10 times in 3 years is too.fucking.many.times. SOMEONE HOLD ME DOWN. i need to bolt my shit to the ground or something.
in other news i am getting my beloved last name back soonsoon! the koogle shall live again!
also finals/adventures/and planning things to do for winter break. i have decided to declare a russian winter and lock myself in my room to learn russian piano pieces and read russian authors. if you have any suggestions plzplz tell me, it would be greatly appreciated !
last thing, a friend of mine coined a term and you should add it to your mental dictionary:
bonvecchio - (bawn-veck-kio) to flake out of plans; ditch without good reason
it’s the greatest word you’ve learned all day! use it. it’s fun to say.
|23rd Jul 2011✧12:336 notes
|30th Jun 2011✧19:544 notes
|15th Jun 2011✧14:599 notes